The next generation in cleaning comfort. Ergonomic backpack design with patented articulating harness increases range of motion, reduces fatigue, and improves productivity. New triangular shape fits closer to the body and moves with the user, reducing the chance of bumping into doorways, walls, or furniture. With the same motor and proven performance as the Super CoachVac®, the 10-quart Super Coach Pro feels lighter, is shorter, and has a slimmer profile. The die-cast aluminum tri-latch system assures air performance. Four Level Filtration w/HEPA captures 99.97 percent of particulates 0.3 microns or larger, improving IAQ. Visit www.proteamnextgen.com. Includes: 1 1/2" static-dissipating vacuum hose, a 50' extension cord and two Intercept Micro® Filters. Warranty: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts. Watts: 1108 W Weight: 10 lbs. Decibels: 66 dBA Airflow: 159 CFM Static Lift: 96 in. Amps: 9.5 A Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L) Four Level Filtration: 1372 sq. in. total area Comes with Kit#: 107098 Kit includes: 14" Xover Floor Tool, w/ 1 1/2" Two-Piece Wand, 17" Crevice Tool, 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer, 5" Upholstery Tool
- This is the Brand New Fully Loaded New ProTeam Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT backpack vacuum with the Heavy Duty ProTeam 1 - 1/2" attachment set, which includes: Multi surface Floor tool, Duster brush, Crevice tool, Upholstery tool, 2 tool extension wands, heavy duty tool hose, and 50' cord.
- This powerful backpack vacuum uses 3 filters to protect the motor from grease, dirt, and sound mufflers aid in quiet operation. Its rugged design and redesigned shape make for a more comfortable fit on your back and make it a perfect match for the tough demands of food services, office buildings, schools, hospitals, churches and movie theaters.
- The 12 pound Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is also ergonomically designed and easy to maintain and use. Studies from an independent laboratory comparing upright and backpack vacuum use have proven that operators using back packs vacuums: expend HALF the physical energy and perceived effort.
- The Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is the only back pack vacuum tough enough to last in the restaurant industry with a Five-year motor warranty and a Life time body warranty! (GV power nozzle and GV attachments are not covered under the ProTeam warranty) Only buy from GreatVacs to receive warranty!
- Specifications: Watts: 1188 W, Weight: 12 lbs., Decibels: 66 dBA, Airflow: 150 CFM, Static Lift: 100 in., Amps: 9.9 A, Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L), Four Level Filtration: 1190 sq. in. w/ HEPA Level Filtration