These high-performance ProTeam 107313 Intercept Micro Filter Bags are replacement vacuum filters engineered to not only safeguard the air quality of your indoor facilities but also to optimize the performance of your ProTeam vacuum. More than just your average vacuum filter, these ProTeam micro filter bags have a laminated inner lining that not only increases overall durability and filter life but eliminates shredding.
In addition, each replacement filter is double pleated for enhanced filtration capabilities when compared to non-pleated filters, providing 21-percent more filtration area. An integral part of the exclusive ProTeam Four Level Filtration system, the ProTeam vacuum filters feature dual layer construction that allows them to capture more hazardous particles in the air as well as a microbial treatment that aids in containing and preventing odors and the spread of bacteria and mold.
These level 1 micro filter bags are engineered to fit the Super Coach Pro 10 vacuum cleaners. They come in a convenient package of 10 and have a large 10-quart capacity. Filters are open collared, making them easy to empty and reuse several times. ProTeam is a proud partner with the American Lung Association in an educational campaign concerning indoor air quality issues.
ProTeam has been innovating efficient and effective cleaning solutions for over 30 years with a focus on productivity, cost of ownership, ergonomics, cleaning for health, and sustainability.
- 107313 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit the Super Coach Pro 10; ideal for clean up of dry debris such as sawdust or drywall dust
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding; double-pleated design provides 21-percent more filtration area than non-pleated filters
- The level 1 filter in the ProTeam exclusive Four Level Filtration system, these replacement vacuum filters have a dual layer construction to capture particles and improve indoor air quality
- Intercept microbial treatment helps contains odors and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold